JRi Shocks introduces fork cartridges to round out its Indian Motorcycles Suspension product line. JRi is no stranger to motorcycles, having developed dual adjustable rear shocks for the Scout model early on. Designed specifically for Indian Chieftain Models, the fork cartridges are tuned to work in unison with JRi rear shock to provide a smooth and controlled ride.
- Replace all of the Indian fork internals for the Chieftain, model years 2014 to 2022
- Constructed from all-aluminum aircraft grade parts and certain parts Teflon coated to eliminate friction along spring
- Spring isolator to prevent spring buckling and reduce noise
- Piston design allows for dynamic low-speed and high-speed control improving front brake diving, stability, cornering, and bottoming control
- Rebuildable and Serviceable
- Includes Hyperco fork springs
- Easy spring preload adjusting perch tool included
- JRi Part Number: 500-367
- 2 Fork Cartridges
Arnott® offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for North American customers on all Air Springs, new and remanufactured Strut and Shock Assemblies, Coil Spring Conversion Kits, Air Suspension Compressors and Valve Blocks. Orders from outside North America, including the European Union, come with a Limited Two-Year Warranty. Arnott’s warranty on dryers and accessories is 1-Year. Arnott’s warranty is nontransferable. If a part is defective, Arnott will either replace or repair that part, as long as it is within the warranty period and proof of purchase is provided. Arnott offers a 30-Day Warranty for parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer’s defect.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.