- Dual Adjustable Damping and Ride Height Adjustable via Spring Preload
- The damping adjuster is located at the bottom of the shock and offers adjustment on compression and rebound simultaneously
- Spring preload easily adjustable by owner
- 40 clicks of damping adjustment
- Performance based settings for improved handling
- Smooth and controlled ride
- Custom piston designed to hug the road
- Rebuildable and serviceable
- Dyno tested ensuring excellent performance
JRi's Harley Touring Height Adjustable Shock Set are a great aftermarket product to improve the ride of your Harley Touring Series. These shocks are 13" from eye to eye and are equipped with JRi's medium rated spring and can be adjusted to your liking. Fits Harley Touring Series year models from 1997 to 2022.
Arnott® offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for North American customers on all Air Springs, new and remanufactured Strut and Shock Assemblies, Coil Spring Conversion Kits, Air Suspension Compressors and Valve Blocks. Orders from outside North America, including the European Union, come with a Limited Two-Year Warranty. Arnott’s warranty on dryers and accessories is 1-Year. Arnott’s warranty is nontransferable. If a part is defective, Arnott will either replace or repair that part, as long as it is within the warranty period and proof of purchase is provided. Arnott offers a 30-Day Warranty for parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer’s defect.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.