- Designed for 2018 model years through current model years, with monoshock located under the seat
- Dual Adjustable- Damping and Ride Height Adjustable via Spring Preload
- The damping adjuster is located at the bottom of the shock and offers adjustment on compression and rebound simultaneously
- Can adjust the shock under the fender with the seat installed; don’t have to remove the seat to fine tune
- Spring preload easily adjustable by owner
- 40 clicks of damping adjustment
- Performance based settings for improved handling
- Smooth and controlled ride
- Custom piston designed to hug the road
- Rebuildable and serviceable
- Dyno tested ensuring excellent performance
- 1″ extended eyelet option available
- Offered with a 550lb spring
JRi's Harley Softail Dual Adjustable Shock is a great aftermarket product to improve the ride of your Harley Softail Series. Fits the 2018-2022 Harley-Davidson Softail. This shock is 13.5" eye to eye giving you plenty of shock to support your ride.
Arnott® offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for North American customers on all Air Springs, new and remanufactured Strut and Shock Assemblies, Coil Spring Conversion Kits, Air Suspension Compressors and Valve Blocks. Orders from outside North America, including the European Union, come with a Limited Two-Year Warranty. Arnott’s warranty on dryers and accessories is 1-Year. Arnott’s warranty is nontransferable. If a part is defective, Arnott will either replace or repair that part, as long as it is within the warranty period and proof of purchase is provided. Arnott offers a 30-Day Warranty for parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer’s defect.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.