Arnott is doing what many of you are also doing: following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our local, state and government leaders in how we can be part of the global community response to diminish the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We care about our team, our customers and our community, and are dedicated to actively keeping our associates updated on preventative practices and preparedness plans recommended through the CDC.
To that end, in addition to using current CDC, WHO and government guidelines we are doing the following to maintain the well-being and safety of our teams:
- Our corporate headquarters and other support staff are working remotely,
- Our customer service and technical staff are available to answer calls and provide superior technical support from their remote locations,
- For our employees that must be on site - manufacturing, warehousing and shipping, we have implemented the following additional safety procedures:
- Safety distances are being observed in the manufacturing areas
- Gloves, sanitizing gel and other cleaners are being used throughout each workday to clean work surfaces
- Access to common areas has been limited
On behalf of the entire Arnott organization, in this time of global uncertainty and unprecedented events, we thank you for your support and send wishes for good health and safety to you and your families.
The Arnott Team